December 2010 MMA Babe of the Month - Poppy Thompson

Our December 2010 MMA babe of the month is Shock N' Awe ring babe Poppy Thompson. This 21 year old UK cutie calls Portsmouth, England home, is 5'7" and measures 32C-27-33. In addition to ring carding Poppy has done promotional, catwalk and general modeling. Read on to find out more about our interview with Poppy.

What got you into the world of MMA?
-My friend Alex asked if I wanted to be a ring girl. I had never watched a fight in my life and now I’m totally hooked.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?
-There are loads but at the moment it’s got to be Tom Kong Watson.

What is the sweetest comment an MMA fan has said to you?
-Someone asked me to marry them at the last cage fight which was sweet.

What are your hobbies and how do you spend your free time?
-I usually go out with my friends or go to the gym. I have recently started pole dancing but I’m not very good at it.

Are you single?
-Yes.

What do you look for in a guy?
-He’s got to be funny. If he can make me laugh he can make me do anything.

What are your turn-ons?
-A guy who can cook! A guy who has an awesome body.

What are your turnoffs?
-Bad breath.

What would you say if your best feature?
-My bum!!! I love it.

What are your future plans or dreams in life?
-At the moment I don’t know. I think I’m going to go with the flow and see where it takes me.

For more on Poppy check out her official blog and be sure to follow her on Twitter. If you get the chance be sure to also check out Poppy and her friend Alex Boldry out at the next Shock N' Awe event in the UK on February 12, 2011. Thanks to Poppy for her time and hope to see more of her in the MMA world very soon.